So many hoes but a first time kon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anthony, sounds like a great deal for you, and in the end you got a better deal. It's really clean/straight looking from what I see in your pics. With almost new tires, I would just drive her for now.
David g............:)

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
He who dies with the most hoes wins....[emoji6]

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp still havent picked her up yet had a handshake deal in place so i got a lil ahead of myself on the ole i bought her but gimme a break i was pretty excited ....so our original deal was 1000 down i house payments til 3500 was paid after we agreed next fay he wanted a check for whole thing that he wasnt gonna cash credit check name of my first born lol kidding but told me.i had to have it full coverage anyways long story short i dont like being under someones dictation so i went to the bank got a personal loan offered the guy 3000 cash so now shes even cheaper and should be mine tomorrow well today ...i guess

Nice.

I only paid $3k for my 2000 Yukon Xl, as well.

The one cheap and easy upgrade I recommend to fix the worst thing about this generation of trucks would be fixing the reverse lights.

You can get a set of JDM Astar 1200 lumen LEDs for the reverse lights that will make it much easier to see behind you, even if you don't bother to replace the stock tail lights with ones that have clear windows over the reverse lights.

Another upgrade I like for the Yukons, is to replace the stock reflector headlights with a set of Denali projector clones.

Another nice thing going for you, is you will not need to buy "canbus" LEDs if you want to upgrade the lights to LEDs in side the truck.

OP
OP
1999hoe

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Any one else have other upgrades or maintainance tips feel free ....and yea ive had 2 doors mostly 2 99s and a 96 also an 01 tahoe and hopefully this 02 yukon will be mine tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645