So many hoes but a first time kon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Bought me a newkon today 02 slt 177k a tad more than i wanted to spend with that many miles but shes super duper clean half the engine rebuilt and the guy was super nice needed a 3rd row and just really fell in love with the whole look of her ....paid 3500 down from 5 grand he wanted

20171125_155148.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Bought me a newkon today 02 slt 177k a tad more than i wanted to spend with that many miles but shes super duper clean half the engine rebuilt and the guy was super nice needed a 3rd row and just really fell in love with the whole look of her ....paid 3500 down from 5 grand he wanted

View attachment 187502
Looks clean. Congrats. How's the interior?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Nice. Love the color too. Plans ...WE WANT PLANS!!!

OP
OP
1999hoe

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Interior is super clean only issue is armrest is all cracked which hes gonna remove and have recovered ....as for plans not to ambitious in this one i am gonna seap the rims at somepoint but she has some brand new tires now so im gonna usr em a bit i do eanna detail it and put a k&n cai in her mostly leave her stock and toss a new muffler and chrome tip on her

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Interior is super clean only issue is armrest is all cracked which hes gonna remove and have recovered ....as for plans not to ambitious in this one i am gonna seap the rims at somepoint but she has some brand new tires now so im gonna usr em a bit i do eanna detail it and put a k&n cai in her mostly leave her stock and toss a new muffler and chrome tip on her
That's good enough for me :beer:

OP
OP
1999hoe

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Welp still havent picked her up yet had a handshake deal in place so i got a lil ahead of myself on the ole i bought her but gimme a break i was pretty excited ....so our original deal was 1000 down i house payments til 3500 was paid after we agreed next fay he wanted a check for whole thing that he wasnt gonna cash credit check name of my first born lol kidding but told me.i had to have it full coverage anyways long story short i dont like being under someones dictation so i went to the bank got a personal loan offered the guy 3000 cash so now shes even cheaper and should be mine tomorrow well today ...i guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout