so it begins again....2017 LT build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supposedly the guy I'm taking it to, is some kinda beast painting so I'm hoping that is will look like new after this weekend, he said it will take a day to do if he starts very early so fingers crossed lol

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man. Yes I know that mod. My mechanic backed mine into a handicap pole.

Thankfully it was small enough I could color match it with some left over rattle can paint. Good luck. Grrrr... that I know.

That sux, he didn't see it with the camera? My wife back into a stop sign with her van, the car was 3 months old lol

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats blows, sorry dude

The worst part is that I didn't realize till I got home, I didn't felt when she leaned her car against mine, don't ask me how I didn't notice but I didn't, I guess I'm to blame in there too lol

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sux, he didn't see it with the camera? My wife back into a stop sign with her van, the car was 3 months old lol

Not sure what happened that day, but he was pretty embarrassed and mad as hell at himself. He's a good friend so I couldn't rip him a new one, even though I was pissed.

Fixing it myself means hopefully that the next service will be on him. The Tahoe is due for a few things soon, so maybe we wash out that bump with its next service. Probably cheaper than body work.

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what happened that day, but he was pretty embarrassed and mad as hell at himself. He's a good friend so I couldn't rip him a new one, even though I was pissed.

Fixing it myself means hopefully that the next service will be on him. The Tahoe is due for a few things soon, so maybe we wash out that bump with its next service. Probably cheaper than body work.

What else are friends for lol

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is SFL is interested let me know, great guy, great service and looks amazing.

He still working in the Windows so stay tuned lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts