so it begins again....2017 LT build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can cut that bumpstop in half. Ther3s a reason I send it like that so people can dial it in because if you go to much exhaust can hit lanyard bar or drivers side lanyard bar hits crossmember

Ill check once I've put a lot of miles, if it hits then ill cut it some

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good measurements. How’s the ride now that you’ve had it for almost a week?

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good measurements. How’s the ride now that you’ve had it for almost a week?

It rides like a champ, I want to take the corners like in the GTR or my race bike :anitoof:
It is stiffer than stock but not a lot, barely any body roll, it is such a comfortable ride.
the wheels are big but is not like most say that it rides horrible, definitely they have some road noise but only if you have the music off and the a/c at the lowest, then you can begin to notice a bit.
yes you feel every thing in the road but is a combination of tires and suspension.
Overall, the truck is a neck breaker (eye candy) rides like a sports car and I love it!!!!:2cents:

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So new mod done to the truck last night, some of you have gotten it but I don't know off I can recommend it. It's called retarded hoe what the f%$# are you doing

20171107_181511.jpg

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a better note, will redo that mod this weekend and today we are wrapping chromuscus, yes I'm giving name to the parts lol

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man. Yes I know that mod. My mechanic backed mine into a handicap pole.

Thankfully it was small enough I could color match it with some left over rattle can paint. Good luck. Grrrr... that I know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10