So I busted my ass tonight...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hooty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is fantastic! How do I get a hold of this for my 2015 Tahoe?

ky2015denali

Reaction score
Stereo equipment and other electronics.

Chris, is a genius when it comes to unlocking GM's in vehicle modules,
his website on the other hand is of no help in how to order what he has done
in the way of customized programming.
ky2015denali

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably since all of this stuff is custom and as such under the "Custom Programming" tab states to contact us so we can build and price LOL :D

Each BCM is basically almost 100% custom so there is no way to spec that out prior.

Last edited:

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with KY in the most respectful way. I look at the site and get lost in ten seconds and no idea what I am looking for or what is available or even possible. You're leaving money on the table because most people will not hit the contact us button. A little cleaning up and a clear message of what you have to offer would do wonders.

That being said, if you are as busy as you want God bless you. No offense meant, just a possible customers point of view.

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh believe me I'm not offended, I completely understand.

Our main customers are dealers and other vendors. Being as we are literally are the only place that offers custom programming like this (their words not ours) we get inquiries/business from all over the world.

So for example a dealer sold a car without remote start but GM can't/won't make a kit for it, no problem we program factory remote start in the vehicle. Dealer sold a yukon but the customer wants factory Escalade tail lights or factory HID Headlamps, we build the software to make it happen.

I'm MORE than happy to make sure you guys get taken care of but like I mentioned this is all custom so you'll need to start a dialog so we can go over what you want done, how long it will take etc.

The site as of now is really more of a placeholder that sells our older products and provides the shipping address; past that it isn't used much :)

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right on, thanks Chris. Give me a few more weeks in my new ride to see what I want and we'll talk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DGeneration420