So.....how are you all liking the new forum software?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the time limit to edit now....just a few weeks? 20 days? Too short.

I think I preferred the prior format based on the little bit discussed here.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep...20 days

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
I am still unable to upload photos directly from my phone. Did something in regard to that change with the redesign? All of the photos in my albums came directly from my phone. I was able to insert some photos from my albums directly into a reply recently but I can't add any new media.

OK I figured out my problem (one of several....). After the site upgrade I went and changed the background format to white. Apparently that either hid or removed the icons for uploading. Once I changed it back to the default black background everything worked. Only thing I can't do is upload directly from my phone. I have to add the pics to the albums first. I have been accused of suffering from cranial ****** inversion at times....

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all assumed the issue was all user error from the get go so that's good to hear :insane:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after a few weeks of the new format I have to say I'm loving it. So much easier to do things and its one of the best looking forums out there :thumbsup:

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
I was just getting use to the other format and it changed. I like this one but harder to figure out. A few more weeks and I am sure I will get the hang of it.

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do I get the replies to the threads I'm subscribed to in the notification email? Not being able to see the newest reply in the email is really a step backwards in forum features.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
I can not figure out how to add a new album or add picture`s to my existing albums. anything picture related I can`t add or change. Any help would be great. I was able to do it very easy on the old format but find it difficult on the new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo