So.....how are you all liking the new forum software?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems that most of you are liking it as I haven't heard anything negative about it. I still want to post this up as I am curious to see what you all think. Are you missing the older vb version? This one to hard to figure out? Let me know.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
All around good. However, I am having problems attaching photos directly from my phone. Usually I get a message that says &unable t upload file larger than 1MB". Prior to the upgrade I was able to upload straight from my phone instantly.

doc_sun

Scotcher
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still like the old one much better. Same issue with larger photos that Matt is having- size error. Also, with old one, the new posts page used to clear itself after it was read and closed out. Now when I return, there's still like 7 pages of "new posts". I have to manually click "mark all as read". Unless there is a fix for that I'm missing- I haven't found it.

Everything on the old just was more compact and user friendly imo. I've been visiting much less since the change, kind of weeding myself away, sorry to say.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Using a third party hosting site such as imgur or photobucket will always yield better picture results as they're designed to exclusively handle that.

Anyone that is planning on leaving; we realize the site is quite a change and isn't perfect yet but we're working on and learning about the site daily and we ask that you stay patient with us. Shaggy has been able to quickly make changes to problems brought to our attention and I am positive going forward will learn of more ways to improve what we already have.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the new posts page used to clear itself after it was read and closed out. Now when I return, there's still like 7 pages of "new posts".

This. Otherwise no complaints-like the new layout :Handshake: