So.....how are you all liking the new forum software?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This seems like a rhetorical question from @Shaggy, bathing in the self satisfaction resulting for creating the first forum redesign/upgrade in internet history not to result in 200 drama loop pages and/or ******.

Admin is getting cocky.

doc_sun

Scotcher
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't see how it's a big deal about new posts. It tells you they are old posts from the last visit. I like it cause I don't always get to look at everything every time. So I can still look at stuff I missed the last time if I want.

226a0bf7c60535bc29d07644a3b759ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see that "threads below" line anymore. Used to see it on the old forum. I do not use a mobile device tho. May be just a desktop issue.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
OK here's a request... would it be possible to have a section for the SSV/PPV people? These beasts have their own set of unique issues as well as everything else Tahoe/Yukon. It could be lumped into one section covering all years I would think.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see that "threads below" line anymore. Used to see it on the old forum. I do not use a mobile device tho. May be just a desktop issue.

This was taken on my PC.

lEpsXQE.png

doc_sun

Scotcher
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also when I post a reply, it used to put the thread on top of the new posts list. Now it vanishes until someone else posts.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also when I post a reply, it used to put the thread on top of the new posts list. Now it vanishes until someone else posts.

It still does that if you click on 'today's posts' as opposed to 'new posts' ... although iirc the 'today's posts' skittle doesn't show up on mobile.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It still does that if you click on 'today's posts' as opposed to 'new posts' ... although iirc the 'today's posts' skittle doesn't show up on mobile.

Push on the 3 lines by media and you can get to today's posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk