So.....how are you all liking the new forum software?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doc_sun

Scotcher
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I ask why the change to begin with? Someone have an in with Xenforo all of a sudden? Just curious what was wrong with the old software.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the new software have any affect on Tapatalk? Now I'm not able to see any pictures in posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I ask why the change to begin with? Someone have an in with Xenforo all of a sudden? Just curious what was wrong with the old software.

Old software is outdated and this can do many functions on the front and back ends that the old software could not.

Does the new software have any affect on Tapatalk? Now I'm not able to see any pictures in posts.

I do not use Tapatalk but many do and have not complained. Maybe @jdpber or @NathanJax could help answer this.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Using a third party hosting site such as imgur or photobucket will always yield better picture results as they're designed to exclusively handle that.

Anyone that is planning on leaving; we realize the site is quite a change and isn't perfect yet but we're working on and learning about the site daily and we ask that you stay patient with us. Shaggy has been able to quickly make changes to problems brought to our attention and I am positive going forward will learn of more ways to improve what we already have.
I wouldn't leave this site for anything. However I do have to question the rationale of any club that would have me as a member....

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We do not want to see anyone leave and we will gladly accept you, even with your affection for eggs (and, I think, potatoes).

doc_sun

Scotcher
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll never leave either as this forum is an invaluable vault of info. Just feels like a hot ass girlfriend left me cause I'm cheating on her with some *****. Wish she'd take me back... :hump:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tap is a ok and it's good now. It has taken a coupl of days to get recent and participated thread count rebooted. I have been using the mobile a lot as it is superior to the past mobile setup.

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't see how it's a big deal about new posts. It tells you they are old posts from the last visit. I like it cause I don't always get to look at everything every time. So I can still look at stuff I missed the last time if I want.

226a0bf7c60535bc29d07644a3b759ae.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157