SO CAL JUNE 5th CONFIRMED ORANGE COUNTY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Absolut Motorcars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, we need some project trucks for the meet. We will be working killer deals on install prices that day. If you have anything that you want done, please let us know. HID's, nav, leather interior, etc. If you have the product and just need to get it installed that is fine also, send us an email or call and we can work out a sweet deal.

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys can use mine as a project truck if its all free LOL that's all I can afford right now

Absolut Motorcars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:

Yes as of now we are still planning on doing this, just need to get more people to come hang out. It will be a pretty chill day of food, some giveaways etc.

We need trucks to do work on, all labor will be really cheap that day, as well as any parts you want to get installed.

I would like to line up a few project cars and take pictures to feature on our new web-site, so please email me or call if you need anything so I can order and get you a smoking price.

Thanks

Jeremy

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

oh yeh, I think we have about 20 confirmed so far.

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know that i said it before but i will be there with the navi to get installed, if i can scrounge up some more maybe get the back up cam installed while im at it.

Thanks
Austin

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeremy,

I have the navi and the rearview camera and everything that comes with. The price that Brian quoted me was with all of the adapters and everything.

Absolut Motorcars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
austin- give us a call so we can order all the adaptors and make sure in stock ready to go. Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

anyone interested in HID kits? We are going to have about 5 in stock and install on June 5th. Let me know and I will get you pricing. Again labor will be over 50% off on all installs on June 5th, HOWEVER, you need to let me know ahead of time so I can plan time etc.

Thanks

Jeremy and Brian