SLE Yukon XL Before and After

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check car-part.com for the parts you want. My 2008 Tahoe did not have chrome moldings, but I was able to get all 4 chrome door moldings for 2009+ LTZ, PAINTED, for $150 shipped. All I had to do was take off my old ones and put the new ones on. Amazing deal.

I've ordered lots of parts using that website now that I think about it lol. Of course there will be various prices on everything but usually you can find a good deal.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks ten times better. how much did you pay for the chrome on the lift gate? I moved the GMC to the lift gate but was considering putting the chrome on the lift gate and putting a black GMC emblem over it. I put a Denali where GMC was. looks a lot better. I think serge has pics of his.

OP
OP
E

einsfahrt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check car-part.com for the parts you want. My 2008 Tahoe did not have chrome moldings, but I was able to get all 4 chrome door moldings for 2009+ LTZ, PAINTED, for $150 shipped. All I had to do was take off my old ones and put the new ones on. Amazing deal.

I've ordered lots of parts using that website now that I think about it lol. Of course there will be various prices on everything but usually you can find a good deal.
Definitely a good site to keep checking, but I'm always worried about the condition of the parts I would receive.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Very nice J:rocking:
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

:Handshake:
Great start J.........Yukon XLs FTW :D

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

looks ten times better. how much did you pay for the chrome on the lift gate? I moved the GMC to the lift gate but was considering putting the chrome on the lift gate and putting a black GMC emblem over it. I put a Denali where GMC was. looks a lot better. I think serge has pics of his.
I believe it was $65. When I finally got around to putting it on, it completely transformed the back. Cant wait to put the GMC on the chrome. Ill post pics once I get it done.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great I might have a few things from an 07 esky for sale. Chrome door moldings and black hitch cover. Roof rack is gone if I get some things I'll post them up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted