silver birch metallic picture thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't know if there is any picture threads dedicated to certain colors but I wanted to start one for silver birch metallic because I just recently picked one up and wanted to get some ideas and see what everyone else was doing to theirs.

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine, pretty much stock.

IMG_20161210_115335.jpg

Come spring time I will be colormatching most everything and converting to the HD front end. Here is a "photoshop" to show what I'm going for eventually. Not sure on the wheels, definitely that style, but might go machined instead of black, and probably not the dark lights.

suburban_photoshop.png

OP
OP
H

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 thing I hate about the color is sometimes it looks silver then sometimes it looks tan/beige

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine, pretty much stock.

View attachment 190738

Come spring time I will be colormatching most everything and converting to the HD front end. Here is a "photoshop" to show what I'm going for eventually. Not sure on the wheels, definitely that style, but might go machined instead of black, and probably not the dark lights.

View attachment 190739

I’d do the grill inserts in black. JMO

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wasnt thrilled when i bought it, but the color has grown on me. In spring I will need to update. Ive changed a bunch. Roof rack is gone. Painted esky appliques, and running lights are all led now.

Hoe.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157