silly questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have just placed an order for a 2019 Tahoe Premier color G1E Siren Red..... just wondering how many of you guys have that color, it looks so sharp in my eyes, and the sales guy said not to get the GM wheel locks..... because they rust..... question 2 , if you guys opted for after market, which ones did you go for.....

OP
OP
Beagleman

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, shucks, I thought one of you guys would have an opinion on the wheel locks for sure..... HUH

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have just placed an order for a 2019 Tahoe Premier color G1E Siren Red..... just wondering how many of you guys have that color, it looks so sharp in my eyes, and the sales guy said not to get the GM wheel locks..... because they rust..... question 2 , if you guys opted for after market, which ones did you go for.....

Gorilla Wheel Locks, every lug nut is locking. Buy an extra socket(key). Get Chrome not black, black rusts! Or have them powder coated.

OP
OP
Beagleman

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gorilla Wheel Locks, every lug nut is locking. Buy an extra socket(key). Get Chrome not black, black rusts! Or have them powder coated.
Thanks, as a matter of fact I was looking at them today, it would be chrome as my wheels are going to be chrome... thanks I really appreciate the advice....

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was considering the Siren Red and I almost get one, but I felt the Black colour is much sharp looking. Both colours are great especially with 22” wheels!
Regarding wheel locks, I do have them in chrome and they are fine so far.

OP
OP
Beagleman

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THANKS guys.....the wheel lock info is perfect....I'm not sure anyone around here , where I live has powder coating capabilities, that's the problem living in a small town, in British Columbia, it would have to be a quick trip to the USA to access that, but certainly doable.... It also is a consideration on how one takes care of them as well...... I'm glad the siren red is rich and deep, that is my kind of style, one of my Corvettes is 75u Dark red Metallic, and the other is 50th Anniversary red , so this will fit tight in, ...... would love to see a pic of your rigs...... I'm still 12 weeks out for mine.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove