Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Discussion in 'Lifted Supension - Z71 & 4x4' started by Frogman32, Oct 22, 2016.

1. 01Konvict

01Konvict Boats n Hoes

Name:
    Wade
    I like the setup and the MXZ looks sweet too. Curious about actual tire width of those 305 g2. Could you measure actual tread width?

2. CBMarucco

CBMarucco TYF Newbie

Name:
    CBM
  3. ttusomeone

ttusomeone TYF Newbie

Name:
    Josh
    Finally added a 2" RC leveling kit and Toyo RT tires (285/65R18) to my Z71. After looking around at all the aftermarket wheels, I decided that I really liked the stock ones. I've posted one before and three after pictures. It sits pretty level - maybe just slightly lower in the front. My drive slopes down so the pictures are a little deceptive. I've ordered some Bora 1.5" wheel spacers. I think it will give it the stance I'm going for - besides, I'm getting a very slight rub on the upper inner A arm at full lock. If I do ever go aftermarket wheels, I'm looking for an 18" with about -12 offset, so the spacers will also show me what that will look like. I also ordered a Hypertech Max Energy 2, mainly to adjust the tire size. I'll also adjust the AFM to only come on at highway speeds, then decide if I want to mess with any of the performance settings. Besides that, I've already installed a Borla cat-back exhaust.

(Also sorry it's not clean for the pictures...)

IMG_1130.jpg
    IMG_1194.jpg IMG_1195.jpg IMG_1196.jpg

4. Tregs

Tregs TYF Newbie

Name:
    Rob
    I read through all pages and didn't find anything about using 2.5"/1.5" level on airride equipped vehicles. I have a 2015 Yukon SLT with air ride / auto ride. I see that the suspensionmaxx system comes with brackets for magneride on the Denali, but i didn't see anything about airride. Has anybody installed on airride equipped yukon SLT's?
    Thanks.

5. 01Konvict

01Konvict Boats n Hoes

Name:
    Wade
    SLT is same suspension as Denali. So maybe not done on your model but it will work.

6. Tregs

Tregs TYF Newbie

Name:
    Rob
    I had a chance to look under it tonight. I found the sensor in the rear, it I don't have it in the front. I found another of your threads that has pics of the front sensor. I don think I have it. As you suggested in your other thread, I'll either get the connectors from FTS or get allthread. I think I'll go with 2.5"/1.5" with 275/60R20 BFGAT or Nitto Grappler G2. Can't decide.

7. Dave Legacy

Dave Legacy TYF Newbie

Name:
    David
    In my experience the BFG AT KO2 is a superior tire. I’ve had two sets of Nitto Terra Grapplers albeit first gen, not G2.

8. Robbys3m3

Robbys3m3 TYF Newbie

Name:
    rob
    Love this!

9. JennaBear

JennaBear Resident Ninja Supporting Vendor

Name:
    Jenna
    Thank you for the pix and the info, you helped make my tire decision easier!

10. Rock

Rock TYF Newbie

Name:
    Rock
    How is the road noise with those tires? Noticeable on Hwy? Looks great!