Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ttusomeone

Reaction score
How is the road noise with those tires? Noticeable on Hwy? Looks great!

Only slightly noticeable on highway speed if you're listening for them. My wife says she can't hear them. I only really hear them when I'm slowing down coming to a stop. Very happy with them.

Rock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Only slightly noticeable on highway speed if you're listening for them. My wife says she can't hear them. I only really hear them when I'm slowing down coming to a stop. Very happy with them.

i am in same boat....get 20x9 or just get more agressive tires for current z71.

Last edited:

ttusomeone

Reaction score
i am in same boat....get 20x9 or just get more agressive tires for current z71.

Maybe it's because I'm a little old school, but for an off-road look I like some sidewall showing, meaning for the max tire size you can get on a leveled Tahoe, I like the look of the 18s better. If I was going to lift it 6", then some 20s with taller tires would look good.

I've got some 1.5" spacers ordered so I'm interested to see how that changes the look.

Rock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Maybe it's because I'm a little old school, but for an off-road look I like some sidewall showing, meaning for the max tire size you can get on a leveled Tahoe, I like the look of the 18s better. If I was going to lift it 6", then some 20s with taller tires would look good.

I've got some 1.5" spacers ordered so I'm interested to see how that changes the look.

I put 1.5" ready lift on front, still on stock z71 tires and rims though. really like this look:
12534617_1680780488856395_824781727_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos