Semi Tires on Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Warrior55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey guys

I was walking out of the bow shop yesterday and I looked over and saw a Silverado running semi tires. I have never seen this and was interested what it takes to do this... Is it possible to put em on a 2005 Tahoe Z71 like mine? Advantages? Disadvantages? Just curious

thanks for reading

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This company makes adapters to run those wheels on 1 ton 8 lug duallys.

http://www.arrowcraft.com/products.php#adaptors

scroll down to the magnum force adapters.

I doubt anyone makes adapters for 6 lug trucks because i`m guessing they wouldn`t be strong enough to handle the weight.

The only downside would be the cost of those wheels and tires. the tires alone are around $300 each and i`m sure the wheels are alot more.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
daym shoulda snapped a pic, i would of like to see that

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's big down here. You can't run those tires on just any wheels. Semi's have 22.5" wheels, so you would (naturally) need a rim that would match (Like an Alcoa).

It looks good though! I like the idea & the style.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They make adapters for 6 lugs.. and the disadvantage or tire cost isnt as bad when you figure you can get 200,000 miles out of a set.. but yea.. rolling mass is a nightmare.. they are super heavy combos

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's big down here. You can't run those tires on just any wheels. Semi's have 22.5" wheels, so you would (naturally) need a rim that would match (Like an Alcoa).

It looks good though! I like the idea & the style.

Ppl get the wheels shaved down to run low pros on alcoas. Come to a decent car show down south an almost every slammed dually will be running big rig wheels. Oh Yeah and adapters are needed and they would look dumb as hell on an tahoe