Semi Blacked out z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Black71

Black71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea drummer that exact pic is cropped onto a wallpaper lol that's how I found this site through ur tahoe I'm doing that exact look of those rims to the 330s and thanks modded il look into them idk if I wanna add a stand alone tv and have the ipod and movies and shit through that and have 2 or just replace mine. Can you buy the tv center from chevy of the 2010 tahoes and have it put in ? I know they have a lot of features and it would look clean and factory

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
If you have a stock Navi, just replace it with one of those.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Why would you drop and put street tires / wheels on a 4x4? Why did you even get a 4x4? It looks really good as is. If your planning on getting rid of your rims though, hit me up asap.

OP
OP
Black71

Black71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you drop and put street tires / wheels on a 4x4? Why did you even get a 4x4? It looks really good as is. If your planning on getting rid of your rims though, hit me up asap.

I am Planning on selling the z71 rims and tires ( the tires are almost not legal because of no tread due to lots of miles from previous owner ) and okay il try and explain this the best i can. My dad owns a company and a few of the higher reps get company cars and one piced out a z71 tahoe then 2 years later he got a rover and paid off the tahoe and gave it to me. I wanted an LTZ but im not bitchin about getting a Z71 :hands: So im doing what i always wanted to do to the ltz just with a z71 plus i have a bunch of wheelers and dirtbikes so i dont need another thing to go offroad with so im just gona turn it into a street ride.

ICON

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Why does everyone ask this question?? Most of us are pretty particular about our trucks so why would we go off road with them anyway? Hey Im not filthy rich so I can't afford to mess up a Tahoe that I paid good money for. If i wanted to go off road id buy some beater truck and beat the hell out of it and not worry about it. I live in Seattle which rains about 8 months out of the year and wouldn't dream about taking my Tahoe off road. Ya I dropped my truck and put 24's on it. I did it for myself, I like the way it looks. Or would you like this answer better... Cuz I wanted brushed aluminum trim. I guess to each his own. Sorry for the rant. Just my 2 cents! :hands:

OP
OP
Black71

Black71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why does everyone ask this question?? Most of us are pretty particular about our trucks so why would we go off road with them anyway? Hey Im not filthy rich so I can't afford to mess up a Tahoe that I paid good money for. If i wanted to go off road id buy some beater truck and beat the hell out of it and not worry about it. I live in Seattle which rains about 8 months out of the year and wouldn't dream about taking my Tahoe off road. Ya I dropped my truck and put 24's on it. I did it for myself, I like the way it looks. Or would you like this answer better... Cuz I wanted brushed aluminum trim. I guess to each his own. Sorry for the rant. Just my 2 cents! :hands:

ICON i feel you thats all i hear from people and freinds is why would u drop a z71 or throw 24s on it. I really dont give a shit if i sell it to somone whos gona lift it and go offroad so be it but while i have it im not takeing a 45k+ mudding or offroading they make jeeps for that

OP
OP
Black71

Black71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, you got a link? I'd like to check that out lol!))

YeA it was saved on my comp idk the link tho whoever made it kinda ****** up the edditing a little but it still looks sick as shit.

8349e842.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcutter004