Seeking opinions: Best look for stock height Autoride LT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rayfinkle5

Reaction score
After going round and round with questions about Autoride I have decided it's not worth $2k to lift my Tahoe 3". Nor is it worth disconnecting a system that works perfectly fine. So, now my interest is in finding the best look for a stock height Tahoe with Autoride. I'm interested in wheel and tire suggestions and photo evidence would be much appreciated. I know everyone has different taste but I am sure someone has something I will like that I haven't seen yet. My Tahoe currently sits on stock 16's, which I am not a big fan of. My preference would be to have a tire with a more aggressive look than stock and a larger set of wheels. Anything 17" to 20" is welcome!

I found this recently and like it quite a bit. I have no idea what size tires these are or whether or not this suspension is stock.

image-1ashx.jpg

imageashx.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would do NNBS OEM 22's. They look perfect on a stock NBS

Mister H12

Undercover Racecar
Reaction score
If you're not against the idea you could do a 3" Body lift, it wouldn't effect the autoride and you can put larger tires on it. as for wheels if you stick with OEM wheels, anything newer model will look good. Just a few options of 20s.

Attachments

• tahoeBlacksswheels003.jpg
    tahoeBlacksswheels003.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 10
  • BlackTexas20s.jpg
    BlackTexas20s.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Eagle 20GMCs.jpg
    Eagle 20GMCs.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
R

rayfinkle5

Reaction score
If you're not against the idea you could do a 3" Body lift, it wouldn't effect the autoride and you can put larger tires on it. as for wheels if you stick with OEM wheels, anything newer model will look good. Just a few options of 20s.

A body lift is a good idea but I'm not a huge fan. I think I'd rather live with the stock height and make the most of it. The 20's look good but they have more of a street look. Is it possible to run 18's with a bit of a meatier tire at the stock height? I want to commute in this truck but I would like the 4x capabilities to be decent if I need it. Any guess what tire and size are on the Tahoe pictured in my original post? Do you think that truck is at stock height?

Mister H12

Undercover Racecar
Reaction score
Not a fan of body lift myself, at least not without a real lift with it. Grab some of the new 18s. Put some 275/65R18 A/Ts on it, there ya go!

wiltff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just a question for you guys that have the answer. Can you get different centers for Denali rims? What I'm not sure of is how the GMC logo will look on a Chevy.

Mister H12

Undercover Racecar
Reaction score
Depends on which Denali wheels you get. If you get the ones pictured above on the gray yukon you'll have to use GMC logo centers, or get smooth ones, which you could put a chevy sticker on if you wanted to.

Mister H12

Undercover Racecar
Reaction score
It could be the professionalism behind this photo... But i'm REALLY diggin the new 22" Denali wheels!

Attachments

• 2015-gmc-yukon-denali-photos-exterior-stage-980x400-03.jpg
    2015-gmc-yukon-denali-photos-exterior-stage-980x400-03.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo