Ruined my electric system, need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nonickatall

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(bg1988) we are not quite sure our selves, he/she/him/her/it/them sometimes past's some pretty bizzare stuff :drunk:
Hmmm sadly i don't understand what you mean. I guess my english, with support by Google translate, is not good enough to extract the meaning of this words...

"Ich steh auf dem Schlauch."
Like we say in Germany, what directly translated means:
"I am standing on the garden hose."

So now my feeling is, that i will pass someday into eternity and still not know who Brent is.. :oops:
:Big Laugh:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm sadly i don't understand what you mean. I guess my english, with support by Google translate, is not good enough to extract the meaning of this words...

"Ich steh auf dem Schlauch."
Like we say in Germany, what directly translated means:
"I am standing on the garden hose."

So now my feeling is, that i will pass someday into eternity and still not know who Brent is.. :oops:
:Big Laugh:
Brent is forum member BG1988, they changed the forum layout / format a while back and it no longer displays a "name" under the member id

OP
OP
nonickatall

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brent is forum member BG1988, they changed the forum layout / format a while back and it no longer displays a "name" under the member id
Wow, thank you... Now I'm fully on the track...:gr_grin:

Well I don't know Brent, but I know a lot of other forums, where sometimes a lot of, like you said, "bizarre" ideas circle.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why? The battery works, seems to have correct voltage. At the moment it don't seem that the battery was damaged.

The opposite is probably true. :cool:
There are these electronics, which should get these crusts from the plates by pulsing current.
I bombed every crust in the battery in one single shot...:favorites37:
He said : "I was in a rush and connected the battery the wrong way round"

an idiot for continuing to use a damaged battery... Get it load tested with a battery tester you will see that it is already damaged

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

an idiot for continuing to use a damaged battery... Get it load tested with a battery tester you will see that it is already damaged
so if I accidentally blow a fuse I should replace everything behind it? sound logic.....I mean why even have a fuse then, just delete them that way when something goes wrong you can just go throw the whole thing away and buy a new one. :nutkick:

OP
OP
nonickatall

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I bow my head to you, who knows everything and can diagnose a battery 5000 miles away, with a few letters.

I have a load tester and my battery is fine, I measured it with a multimeter, she has the right volt, I have been driving the car since that happened. The car always starts....

I will sue the manufacturer of the load tester, the device must display incorrectly..

Because if you, great god of diagnosis, say that the battery is defective, then it must be be so.

:favorites37:

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bow my head to you, who knows everything and can diagnose a battery 5000 miles away, with a few letters.

I have a load tester and my battery is fine, I measured it with a multimeter, she has the right volt, I have been driving the car since that happened. The car always starts....

I will sue the manufacturer of the load tester, the device must display incorrectly..

Because if you, great god of diagnosis, say that the battery is defective, then it must be be so.

:favorites37:
if you tested it whats the internal resistance of the battery, voltage means nothing..

OP
OP
nonickatall

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you tested it whats the internal resistance of the battery, voltage means nothing..
So what should happen BatteryGuru1988? A nuclear explosion, a total disintegration of the matter of my car?

The battery has correct voltage and capacity and delivers correct current...
And it is a lead-accid akkumulator which not burn down like a lithium-ion battery.

So i will use the battery as long as it does its job. And keep in mind: I am from Germany, we can't just fire people who are doing their jobs because of our laws..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019