Reverse light replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HollerToHighcntry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went through a bunch of "error free" can-bus LEDs because I was trying to avoid the resistor... well I NOW have LED reverse, turn and break.. I did use a resistor for all the tail light bulbs... did a ton of ordering and returning.. I put in the footwork and found the bulbs. much better with the LEDs Hope this video helps. ill see if I can post picks tonight..

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went through a bunch of "error free" can-bus LEDs because I was trying to avoid the resistor... well I NOW have LED reverse, turn and break.. I did use a resistor for all the tail light bulbs... did a ton of ordering and returning.. I put in the footwork and found the bulbs. much better with the LEDs Hope this video helps. ill see if I can post picks tonight..

Those are beautiful and functional. i don’t have the skill and confidence to do that. If you lived down the block from me, I’d be at your house asking you to install it. Thanks

HollerToHighcntry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those are beautiful and functional. i don’t have the skill and confidence to do that. If you lived down the block from me, I’d be at your house asking you to install it. Thanks
I felt the same way, didn't want to mess with the wires on such an expensive car... but, not having the LEDs and going through all the different "error free" ones that didn't fit... finally ate away at me and I got passed putting the resistors on... its like a band-aide just gotta tear it off. its super easy, you got this :boti:

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hot do the resistors get. Another forum member helped create a harness that attaches to rear light harness under the truck. It has built in resistors.

csisson09

Reaction score
Fyi these won’t fit a 21. I tried. They looked great and no errors but the housing is too big to put the taillight back in place.
I’ve installed them in a 2013 Escalade ESV as well as a 2015 Yukon XL Denali.

I know either vehicle is a 21+, which is why I mentioned they are “canbus error free” in 98% of vehicles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia