Replacing stock leather seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wreedps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a cheap place to get the OEM leather seat covers for a 05 tahoe? Mine are starting to crack, so I would like to replace them. I have someone that can install them, I just need the covers. Any suggestions on where to get them?

OP
OP
W

wreedps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey thanks I am checking that out now.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

You used these guys before? I am just worried about quality issues as compared to OEM.

jebt2921

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a good friend's business. Give them a call and they'd be happy to help you out. They do great work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AH64Medic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Left over captains seats

It may get expensive to get new leather. I have a set of captains chairs in almost new condition with all trim I need to get rid of. I bought them for my suburban but they are for a Tahoe. I hate to hijack your thread but if you are in the market to replace your covers you might be interested in these so you wouldn't have the buy the second row. Thanks.

OP
OP
W

wreedps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was quoted $1200 today for both front and rear seats (2 row) installed OEM leather.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you handy? Refinish them yourself for under $100

Post pics of the damage.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you get new covers for $100?

I said "refinish." If you post pics for me to see, I can tell you if a refinish is realistic or not. If your seat cushions are decent, and it's just the paint that is cracked, you can restore them to look brand new. If your cushions are shot, you will need new cushions.

I refinished mine to look brand new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16