Replacement Leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WayneS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased a 99 suburban yesterday that has a Travel Quest conversion. Does anyone know where I can find a matching leather seat bottom for the driver seat?

These seats seem to be slightly different than OEM. I have searched online and can't find much info on Travel Quest at all.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haven't come across anything other than the normal factory leather which is pretty expensive in itself. will probably have to have a shop fix or recreate it for you.

OP
OP
W

WayneS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
haven't come across anything other than the normal factory leather which is pretty expensive in itself. will probably have to have a shop fix or recreate it for you.

That's what I was afraid of. I have seen the OEM seat bottoms going for $195 online. Having this one re-done by a pro will probably be 3 times that.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Throw up a picture of your seat. if you can send me your seat cover, i can make one and send you it back out. If you want true leather yea the price will be high, but if you want a high quality matching vinyl i could do it in a decent price.
Heres my truck seats that i did. I redid the sun visors and took out those ****** mirrors and the crappy elastic stuff. Also put black suede on my headliner.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT ADAM THE JACK OF ALL TRADES!

GAWD DAMM BOI!

Never heard of quest conversion...post pics!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha. thanks man. Its nice to do just about everything on your own vehicle. saves a lot of money in the long run
(i cant window tint, rebuild motors, or rebuild trans) everything else is in the shell. I crossed off rebuilding differentials finally.

Chatchie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like pretty nice work Atomic. Around how much for a set of front captains chairs?

Any more pics of the finished interior?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia