Replacement Leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
tops and bottoms? what color? and do you want all vinyl or leather inserts like factory with vinyl outside??
oh and its still in the making. Been damn busy with work and work kills me at the end of the day to work on my stuff anymore :(

Chatchie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah tops and bottoms on 2 seats. All vinyl is fine with me. Factory gray. PM me.

OP
OP
W

WayneS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Throw up a picture of your seat. if you can send me your seat cover, i can make one and send you it back out. If you want true leather yea the price will be high, but if you want a high quality matching vinyl i could do it in a decent price.
Heres my truck seats that i did. I redid the sun visors and took out those ****** mirrors and the crappy elastic stuff. Also put black suede on my headliner.

That looks awesome.

I found a local guy that is replacing two panels in the seat that are torn with supposedly high quality imitation leather. I am picking it up in about 30 minutes. However, now that i have seen this, I will talk to you when I get ready to redo my Tahoe.

Thanks for the info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz