RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of the Nivomat shocks if anyone is ever looking for some. The ones that come on the ZW7 Premium Ride Suspension Tahoes.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you painting?

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro
Gonna start small. First thing to paint will be the little hinged cover over my spare tire lock. Mines plastic and I hate it lol. Then if that comes out looking good I'm gonna try color matching my front gmc emblem. If those go well at try doing something a little bigger.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Gonna start small. First thing to paint will be the little hinged cover over my spare tire lock. Mines plastic and I hate it lol. Then if that comes out looking good I'm gonna try color matching my front gmc emblem. If those go well at try doing something a little bigger.
Good luck. Maybe use a little of that fill in primer, or even adhesion promoter.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color matching. Yes!! Use both like Tony mentioned above. That fill in primer should be nice to help it get smooth. Look forward to results.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today was my first trip down off the mountain on my 20s, as well as new front shocks. Really nice ride all the way down. No change in ride height so handling is exactly the same as it was on my stock 17s so I'm really happy about that. Little mini road trip to la, to head to chemical guys tomorrow. Should be a smooth ride. Love taking my denali on trips! It's so comfy!

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When this is what you get to see at chemical guys rides and coffee, life is awesome! On another note picked up some new products, they took claying to a whole new level with their clay block! It's pretty badass. Picked up one and will be doing my truck with it this week so I can wax. Will post up some results.

20170429_103512.jpg

20170429_102919.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts