RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My denali has been awesome ever since I bought it. but every time I have to haul around 6000lbs of speed boat to detail and launch and recover it, I smile because my denali handles it like a boss! Loving it!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just cut your old plug off, match up the 2 wires that are the same color, and don't use the other ones (tape them off).
How many wires are there? Also there are no black pieces around my interior. I think the black will look out of place. My nbs esky handle was really dark colored and I didn't like it at all. So I recolored it to the same tan as my interior and I love it. So I already know I'm gonna like the nnbs handle tan.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many wires are there? Also there are no black pieces around my interior. I think the black will look out of place. My nbs esky handle was really dark colored and I didn't like it at all. So I recolored it to the same tan as my interior and I love it. So I already know I'm gonna like the nnbs handle tan.
You'll use 2 wires. I believe there are 2 extra wires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz