Remote Starter Luck/Unlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghosterix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm pretty much done with my install of a Viper 5906V + iDataLink ADS-DL-GM1 in a 2004 Tahoe.
However I have one thing I'm not sure about.. the door status wire input on the Viper. It seems like the iDataLink does not have a door status output.
Should i get the status from the Tahoe's wiring directly? Seems a little bit weird that I should need to go to each door to get status...

Remote start is up and running, but Viper will not see if i open any doors

Blackie

Reaction score
I'm pretty much done with my install of a Viper 5906V + iDataLink ADS-DL-GM1 in a 2004 Tahoe.
However I have one thing I'm not sure about.. the door status wire input on the Viper. It seems like the iDataLink does not have a door status output.
Should i get the status from the Tahoe's wiring directly? Seems a little bit weird that I should need to go to each door to get status...

Remote start is up and running, but Viper will not see if i open any doors

According to the install guide:
http://images.idatalink.com/corporate/Content/Manuals/DL-GM1/ADS-DL-GM1_20111004.pdf

The door status output on your ADS-DL-GM1 is a green wire on the 10 pin harness. It is next to your tach output wire.

Ghosterix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
seems like you are right. Don't know why i missed it.. strange :) .. thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts