registration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nastynate

Reaction score
is some bs.... ive allready registered and for the last 3 mths it said that i didnt my email couldnt be reconized.. so i went to start a new one and said f it.. it was some more bull... love the site but the login is some shit..i know i put in the right password cause it was even saved...im done bitching i just needed to vent..you would probly have more members if it wasnt such a pain in the dick to register..hiddy hoe:fc5716bd:

Sp1nn3y

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We use vBulletin.. it's not phpbb3 or even phpbb.. simple mess ups like this happen. but now you're here right? Welcome!

OP
OP
nastynate

nastynate

Reaction score
its all good it just pissed me off...right after i posted it locked me out again..lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm: maybe Shaggy will see this and will take a look. I know that when I originally registered it was cake but I'm not sure how it's changed since then.

Welcome to the site. :Handshake:

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sometimes receive an invalid redirect and I notified Shaggy and BIRDMAN when it is happening so they have an idea of the frequency of that issue. But I have yet to hear of an issue with not recognizing the login email.

But as stated, vBulletin is great software, I run it on my website, but things do happen, and the least little load error and it throws everything off. I attribute most come and go errors as loading issues due to poor connectivity in some cases, whether it be due to weather with satellite or tethering or on a smart phone. Or server load depending on how many people in your area are online using he same server gaming, etc etc etc.