rear air bag?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwb0748

Reaction score
Set my 07 up on bags in the rear. But my axle does not hit the frame with the air out. Looks like maybe 1.5 to 2 inches before the axle hits frame. Any ideas what could be keeping it from going down all t b email way.
Free ride mod, syphon Panhard bar,dmj rear lowering kit less the springs now..

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Set my 07 up on bags in the rear. But my axle does not hit the frame with the air out. Looks like maybe 1.5 to 2 inches before the axle hits frame. Any ideas what could be keeping it from going down all t b email way.
Free ride mod, syphon Panhard bar,dmj rear lowering kit less the springs now..

ok lets start in rear. What bag kit. HOpefully its the tbss one if not... well to late now lol

Ok so you you have the free travel mod good
Spohn bar good
Now the rear djm kit are you running the shock extenders and trailling arm relocators and new endlinks?
On the shocks are you running the belltech sps?? i use those on the tbss bag set ups and lay on frame no problem just have to be set up right.

OP
OP
K

kwb0748

Reaction score
Yes to all except the bellteck shocks..but even with the shocks not hooked up I am still not on the frame..

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
and you did relocate the swaybar over correct. new holes on axle?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You need to do that or wI'll crack endlinks and if its,resting on panhard bracket then will prevent it from coming down

If it still doesn't lay out do the tbss bags. They pop right in and sit lower at ridea height and csn tow 6500 lbs and ride better. I've replaced other bagged set ups snd put the tbss bags in and the 7 I've done that swap on all say rides better

OP
OP
K

kwb0748

Reaction score
Yea, it looks like the Panhard bracket is hitting the cross brace