rear air bag?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rpav

Reaction score
You need to do that or wI'll crack endlinks and if its,resting on panhard bracket then will prevent it from coming down

If it still doesn't lay out do the tbss bags. They pop right in and sit lower at ridea height and csn tow 6500 lbs and ride better. I've replaced other bagged set ups snd put the tbss bags in and the 7 I've done that swap on all say rides better
Hey bro, have u heard anything about the rear ridetech bag kit? Will it tow more than the tbss kit? It uses a Firestone bag. I have your springs right now and had helper bags and both sides have now popped. Need to figure out which bags would suit me better for towing but sit lowest at ride height. Thanks!!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey bro, have u heard anything about the rear ridetech bag kit? Will it tow more than the tbss kit? It uses a Firestone bag. I have your springs right now and had helper bags and both sides have now popped. Need to figure out which bags would suit me better for towing but sit lowest at ride height. Thanks!!

waste of money if your not doing oem tbss bags. no other pop in airbag tows more out there and tbss will sit lowest at ride height. Remember 35 psi is max on the airlift helper bags

Rpav

Reaction score
Do
waste of money if your not doing oem tbss bags. no other pop in airbag tows more out there and tbss will sit lowest at ride height. Remember 35 psi is max on the airlift helper bags
Do u know what the tow capacity is for the tbss? The firestone bags that is used in the ridetech kit are rated at 2500 lbs each. There is also a different Firestone bag that can be utilized I believe but it is rated at 1600 lbs each. Thanks dude

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do

Do u know what the tow capacity is for the tbss? The firestone bags that is used in the ridetech kit are rated at 2500 lbs each. There is also a different Firestone bag that can be utilized I believe but it is rated at 1600 lbs each. Thanks dude

tbss bags are 6500 lbs. And sit lower at ride height

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74

Latest posts