Re-doing the yukon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after all the money I have put down on 24" Wheels, and the rear lowering kit with air bags, I decided I am kinda unhappy and how much I rub on my 305 tire is retarded! So I decided to sell my wheels and my rear drop (still for sale). I am going to get 24" ALL BLACK Wheels (thinking 2 crave no.11) on a 285 tire, with a 2/3 Mcgaughys drop with the air bag helpers, and then add some rear Eibach sway bars to help the rubbing and the body roll. Hopefully all falls into place! It will take a few weeks to all fall into place but updates will be posted as it comes together

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I wonder why you had so many problems, I have a 3/5 on 24s and did not rub much at all.
Either way, your new plans will make your kon cleaner than it was before.

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IDK what the problem is. im talking MAJOR rubbing issues over a speed bump, on driveways, left turnes right turnes U turnes EVERYTHING! i couldnt handle it anymore....what would be the right offset?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Right offset is +30mm, can go down to +20mm if needed (what I have), or up to +35mm (anything after +38 drags the wheel too far in, worst for rubbing in the rear)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts