Quite the transformation, I'd say!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I think reds heart is in the right place but this should be the #1 social media rule.

#1. If you don't like it, keep on scrollin. Thats why theres a like button and not an unlike button, becuz if you unlike something, right thing to do is to keep movin and DONT COMMENT. It is as simple as nursery school, " If you don't have something nice to say then don't saying anything at all."

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think reds heart is in the right place but this should be the #1 social media rule.

#1. If you don't like it, keep on scrollin. Thats why theres a like button and not an unlike button, becuz if you unlike something, right thing to do is to keep movin and DONT COMMENT. It is as simple as nursery school, " If you don't have something nice to say then don't saying anything at all."

But he DID ask for comments....and this is a forum, not social media. Social media is much worse.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
But he DID ask for comments....and this is a forum, not social media. Social media is much worse.
I feel you red, guess I should be specific "positive based comments" & "forum that we socialize on".

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
^this.

If you're only an inch off, I vote to decrank those keys a touch. I am assuming your front "lift kit" is a set of keys.. Yes? Also, what do your CV angles look like? Are they pretty severe at this point?

OP
OP
ThatBlackHoe

ThatBlackHoe

Reaction score
I admit we've been a bit ******* you and I'm glad to say you've taken it all in stride. But you also can see that we pretty much all agree on certain things. I think part of the issue here is that you titled your thread with the statement that it was quite a transformation and many on here have done very extensive work to our vehicles and at what point it becomes a "transformation" is largely personal so some may have taken that statement as an affront to all the work they've done on their rigs. So you got hit twice- by asking us to consider what most would say is minor work as a transformation, and then by putting a lifted truck with squat up for comment. I'm glad you like it, and we all can pretty much agree that in the end that's all that matters. Like you said, it's your money. Don't be scared off this site by this, please feel welcome to be here and part of this family. You belong here just as much as the rest of us.
Oh, shoot man. It's no skin off my back really! I appreciate everyone's style, and didn't mean to try and say that mine was any more of a build than some of y'all's. I'm by no means saying that this was a "build" that I've put thousands of dollars in to or anything like that, I just wanted to show off the progress I've made.

Haha, heck no y'all didn't scare me off! This has been the most helpful forum I've ever been a part of, and I will continue to post here asking for help for as long as I have my Tahoe! You guys are SUPER helpful, even though some of you can be assholes. /s ;)

I still enjoy it here man. Trust me, I totally understand people not like the whole squat thing, it's not for everybody! BUT, that's why I did it for me, and not for anyone else!

RDKill321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What torsion bars do you expect him to "crank down". His has coilovers, the Tahoe hasn't had torsion bars since '06.

And I really don't have anything nice to say about that, so I'm not gonna say it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz