Quite the transformation, I'd say!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only function is to look like the other kids that wanna look like the other kids that have no clue. It has no positive mechanical functionality.

lmao :Big Laugh:

my insight was from a guy i work with, he said it has something to do with getting more weight transferred to the rear axle under accelerations in pickup trucks when running through the mud or something. my info did come from a good ol boy that grew up in a town of 500 people in arkansas, so keep that in mind lol. i think he has something called a 'redneck masters of engineering'

if the above response is the true reason for the squat, its pretty much useless on a heavy SUV where the weight distribution is more even so i do agree with you lol.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
I think my Tahoe has come a little ways since I've bought it!

View attachment 182225

no idea whats up with all the hate lol. its not my style but its not mine sooooo . all I know is im glad u have a truck and do things to it that you like. at the end of the day I'm a car guy and I understand that different people like different things. I understand the safety concerns and im glad people have addressed them with you but other than that I would have nothing negative to say. glad u found this place and hope u stay around for a while!

lmao :Big Laugh:

my insight was from a guy i work with, he said it has something to do with getting more weight transferred to the rear axle under accelerations in pickup trucks when running through the mud or something. my info did come from a good ol boy that grew up in a town of 500 people in arkansas, so keep that in mind lol. i think he has something called a 'redneck masters of engineering'

if the above response is the true reason for the squat, its pretty much useless on a heavy SUV where the weight distribution is more even so i do agree with you lol.

watch those Arkansas comments guy :boxing: lol

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE="jerryjoe28,

watch those Arkansas comments guy :boxing: lol[/QUOTE]

lol only ribbing you guys :chair: he's one of the nicest people i've ever met. would literally give the shirt off his back if he had to. hard to find that trait in people these days

back on topic tho, if OP likes his truck then he shouldnt really care what this collection of anonymous owners thinks. i'm a huge fan of the wheels, i think they're one of the best designs to throw on

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
If it was the other forum *cough cough* you would've been shunned beyond belief.
We still welcome you here. Look forward to sharing some ideas you got floating around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9