Quite the transformation, I'd say!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He could just use 1" spacers in the rear like mentioned before, but he seems to like the squat so in that case it's perfect as is. Carry on @ThatBlackHoe ! Here we are trying to help you correct something that you don't even want corrected! :)

OP
OP
ThatBlackHoe

ThatBlackHoe

Reaction score
He could just use 1" spacers in the rear like mentioned before, but he seems to like the squat so in that case it's perfect as is. Carry on @ThatBlackHoe ! Here we are trying to help you correct something that you don't even want corrected! :)
Haha! But it's giving me options for the future! I'm sure the squat will get old for me in a year or so. I change my mind like I do socks.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it, but im partial to black trucks.....

your truck tho so it dont matter...

ya know, all i got it a stock tahoe on stock 17's...

OP
OP
ThatBlackHoe

ThatBlackHoe

Reaction score
I like it, but im partial to black trucks.....

your truck tho so it dont matter...

ya know, all i got it a stock tahoe on stock 17's...
I wish I had the ability to keep things stock. :/ haha!

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i lowered mine I had to do it in stages due to cost. I did the back first with a 3 inch drop using springs. While i got the cash to do the front spindles i drove it and it felt like I was in a recliner looking up and everyone thought my high beams were on so if you seem to have a lot of people flashing their high beams you'll know why. Mine looked odd to me until I did the front drop but that's me. A popular California and even in Mexico look is the front a little higher due to shocks with longer travel for desert racing. If you like it that's what matters.

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yall should have seen the GMT900 yukon i passed on the highway yesterday if you thought his squat was bad. i swear it was lowered 3" in the rear and raised 6" up front, the guy had to be staring straight into the middle of his hood as he was cruising along.

the squat is pretty popular in SE north carolina too, i've been told it has something to do with mud bogging. looks silly to me but apparently it does have some functionality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11