Quick answer needed - pickup lift kit for front fit a suv?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06_2WD_Z71

Reaction score
Wow. That looks pretty mean! Quite the change from the lowered stance.

OP
OP
hoe

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. That looks pretty mean! Quite the change from the lowered stance.

Thanks man!!

Been doing a lot to it as well. Lol always under the knife. Switched wheels to 20x12, adjusted stock keys. Ohh on my same 35 inch grappler tires. :)

Waiting for my heavy duty Rear Parts tie rod ends... then alignment... Then painted shiny stock black to match the new wheels. Also got stock fender flares black plastic to throw on. New longer driveshaft is also in order.

Then finally more engine mods like the blower for the lq9... All in due time as she rides great now.

Here is a pic of the new stance. Teaser..

E6CF6DFC-0548-456B-9C6B-2EC8467790E3_zpsps2cqr2y.jpg

92BFB85A-A3F1-4AB8-AEB3-A166F1675F23_zpsytnotgh4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
hoe

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rims set the whole thing off! as well as the paint.

The trucks is not even painted yet. I'm still getting the Plati dip off. Lol thanks.

Rare Parts Heavy duty tie rods now installed and front lowered to level with rear. Need alignment and new longer driveshaft next. Trying to keep at this height no higher. So I may also have to trim my bumper some more.

Also realized I never mentioned my rear end in this thread. But it's a Procomp 4" lift with 1.5" spacers under the springs. It has drop control arm brackets for upper and lower trailer in arms. Panhand bar drop brackets. I recommend adjustable bar as well. Adjustable 6" shocks in rear. Just like the front 4 shocks. Longer heavy duty swaybar end links. 4.56 rear end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ridnclean18