Questions about galaxy tab install.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

opiefavors

Reaction score
Hey all I really like the Galax tab idea for a stereo. My only problem is my truck is a 2000 Yukon XL 3/4 ton. It has the single DIN.
Is the opening too small in the stock bezel to see the whole screen? Some pics would be nice to see them installed like a single din if possible.
My other issue is. Can I run the Galaxy straight to my factory amp? Would it be sufficient enough to power the speakers?(factory speakers)

Im not an audiophile so as long as it sounds close to stock quality that is fine with me. I may upgrade later at some point.

OP
OP
O

opiefavors

Reaction score
Thanks dover, I think I saw your install on another thread or another website (not sure). Did you have to cut the trim to make it fit? I was thinking about installing a stereo in the same place you did. Did you have to cut that to make it fit? Was that a factory tape deck in that spot?

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Your dash is identical to mine*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milano_II

Latest posts