Question for those running Tony's 3-4/5-6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
stock, but running the re-locator brackets

OP
OP
dropmech

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
Thanks Nate. I'm actually installing the rear hardware kit this weekend. Hoping to get the 5/6 kit soon.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
remember to move the swaybar over in rear and also redrill the 2 holes on the bracket mount over 1 inch on the drivers side swaybar axle bracket.

OP
OP
dropmech

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
remember to move the swaybar over in rear and also redrill the 2 holes on the bracket mount over 1 inch on the drivers side swaybar axle bracket.

Thanks! Yeah I did that a while back when I installed the spohn pan hard bar.

04blackout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock with the brackets here. One of these days ill swap out to the actual adjustable bars though

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you do both the upper and lower you can push the rear axle back to center it in well.

NOTE= Buying only lowers will give you so much negative pinion angle truck will vibrate bad. Had a guy that just bought lowers from a online place and moved the axle so far back to try to center pinion was facing like -8. I always set people up with both upper/lowers. Make lowers 9/16 longer and uppers 1/2 inch longer.