Quad Retrofit Completed!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cnut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Excellent work!!! I don't think I could to that to my Suburban due to space. Very nice work again!!

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand. About doing the work I'm not worried about because after doing mine and seeing the difference it definitely is worth it. I'm going to try and see if my guy at the body shop could save me a set of headlights. I've been busy lately so I haven't had time to get there and take some headlights. This shop works on nothing but highend cars;MB, BMW, Porsche, lambo, Maserati all that good stuff. Hopefully one day I'll go and be able to get a clean set and work it into one of my headlights. Maybe they'll come out looking something like yours, output is ridiculous on those. Great work

Believe me, I know the feeling haha. Im so happy to be done with these things. I say go for some RX350 projectors if you can. I dont think we can fit LS460's. I just kinda saw an Idea and went for it. "Go for Gold" haha

Excellent work!!! I don't think I could to that to my Suburban due to space. Very nice work again!!

Thanks alot. I appreciate all of the comments! You wont be fitting TL's, But you can definitely fit other projectors. If you got any questions feel free to ask

Couple pics from the other night.
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

cnut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have some minis that I was going to use. I also have some fusion fogs to use as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo