Quad Retrofit Completed!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to edit the first post and someone beat me to it! lol Thanks.
I kinda complied a bunch of pics and info into the first post. Will add backside pics as soon as I take some.

Again thanks for all the comments guys!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question - Maybe I missed it, but how are you controlling the lights? Like just the TL or just the Mini? I was thinking high but that would open the solenoid.

Still looks really good.

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question - Maybe I missed it, but how are you controlling the lights? Like just the TL or just the Mini? I was thinking high but that would open the solenoid.

Still looks really good.

I have the TL relay harness on the low beam plug. The MH1's relay harness are on the fog plug. All high beam solenoids are tied into the high beam plug. SO you can do TL only(Auto) MH1 only (Fogs only) and all on. now high beam is all 4 no matter what. I need to build a relay setup that only turns on each high solenoid whenever that ballast is ignited. Also going to come up with a halogen or LED bar/light in the grill for flash to pass when the DRL's are on, which means no HIDs on so no flash.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Cutoff looks great! Well done......
Thank you sir

thekl0wn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, I've now read through this build on two forums...

Nice work. Love the look. For certain items, I wish I had a Yukon rather than the 'hoe.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, well that makes sense now. lol.

What ya going to do when you get the fogs all setup?

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I've now read through this build on two forums...

Nice work. Love the look. For certain items, I wish I had a Yukon rather than the 'hoe.

Haha thanks man. welcome to TYF!

Ah, well that makes sense now. lol.

What ya going to do when you get the fogs all setup?

The plan is to run the fusion fogs off another relay harness tied into the low beam harness. so I can do these combo's: (TL+Fusion) (MH1 only) or all 6. Also plan to build a ballast/relay mounting panel for all of it to clean up the under hood. Its all temped in until I get it all going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo