Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nemloc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was told the same about the 600 from Costco as I just ordered my Denali a few weeks ago. The program is only good until the end of the year. Costco may have another program just as good for next year.
You can try Truecar.com. The Denali I ordered was 74.6K MSRP.. Supplier was $69.4K Truecar came out at 68.5K. The dealer honored the Truecar price.

Interesting, the MSRP is showing around 76190 and supplier is coming out 70864 which the dealer implied they would honor. (I will know tomorrow)
Checking Truecar right now, I see 73797 as the target and 72279 as the average paid. Seems like truecar is higher that supplier pricing around these parts.

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put in zip codes that are 100 to 200 miles away. I was in the sf bay using the zip and the price on true car was 71k. Used my zip code (about 100 miles from sf) and got the 68.5k.

nemloc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Put in zip codes that are 100 to 200 miles away. I was in the sf bay using the zip and the price on true car was 71k. Used my zip code (about 100 miles from sf) and got the 68.5k.

Great suggestion, unfortunately it didn't yield any success. I'm in Washington state and I just tried 4 cities across the state. Two majors on two sides of the state and a couple of rural smaller spots in the middle and south. There wasn't any real delta. Truecar is showing about the same price with a destination charge change mostly it seems. And it's all about the same as my supplier pricing + destination/delivery.

nemloc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nemloc, try Dennis Dillon in Boise.

Thanks, only one denali xl in inventory and it has the bucket second row which seems to be the deal breaker option. (very few/none with bench, open road, and premium)

So putting in that dealers zip in gmsupplierdiscount.com doesn't yield any cheaper than anywhere else I entered. Same with Truecar.com, in fact the target price there was even higher than anywhere I got in Washington state.

showtime1k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen a couple of denali at 58k, not much used or demo on the market yet though. Got a dealer that moy mother recently purchased 2 enclave from this year that whant to give me a Deal on a denali demo but don't know how much it should be yet.

coffeyman76

Reaction score
2015i Summit White
Open Road package
20" machined (I am swapping these out)
Roof rail package
All weather mats (I've got some Husky's ready to go)
Polished tip (that's what she said anyways)

$63,208 plus (or minus rather) any GM incentives at the time of delivery. I am hoping that comes in around $1,500 to $2,000 but we will see. That's with a GM employee certificate.

Truck was built on 12/8, currently under going inspection. Dealer ETA is early-January unfortunately. With the holidays and such I won't start even checking until late January based on what I have read here and other places about delivery. Takes them a day to build the dang thing and 2 months to deliver.

NevadaNick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 15 Denali MSRP was 72 and change and i paid 63 and change. It was just short of 9k off. I would have to dig out paperwork to see exact $

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesterry

Latest posts