Powerstop upgrade kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mateoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New owner of a 2010 yukon denali.

I'm trying to upgrade my brakes and rotors and read to use newer models kits. I seen some 4-6 piston fixed calipers with bigger rotors used on GMT900. Is there a good kit from Powerstop from a newer year that has 4 piston calipers and bigger rotors that are plug and play.

I looked at 2021 kits and thee pictures show the regular floating calipers and not the elongated 4 piston ones.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New owner of a 2010 yukon denali.

I'm trying to upgrade my brakes and rotors and read to use newer models kits. I seen some 4-6 piston fixed calipers with bigger rotors used on GMT900. Is there a good kit from Powerstop from a newer year that has 4 piston calipers and bigger rotors that are plug and play.

I looked at 2021 kits and thee pictures show the regular floating calipers and not the elongated 4 piston ones.
Powerstop just makes pads, there rotors are re-engineered from oem samples, there calipers are rebuilt from oem calipers.
that being said you can upgrade to newer 4 piston oem brakes pretty easily, poke around the forum there a few threads on it.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Mateoo Moved you here.
Welcome from Miami&Queens NY!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar