Powder Coating the Stock 20"s black?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xander569

Reaction score
I actually had my brother do it for me but he is in WV. I just got mine back it is almost a flat black with a little bit of gloss.

4bf2ecee.jpg

Where in WV is your brother? I'm at WVU in Morgantown...

Has anyone ever seen a Denali with powder coated rims? Anyone have a pic? I haven't been able to stumble across any yet but would love to see what it looks like.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
He used to live in Morgantown when he went to school. But now is graduated and lives in Fairmount and works for a Mech Engineer shop. Thats how he got them powdercoated for me with one of their powdercoating hookups. WVU is actually down at MD this weekend but got to go to the Wine Fest with the wife hard choice..

xander569

Reaction score
He used to live in Morgantown when he went to school. But now is graduated and lives in Fairmount and works for a Mech Engineer shop. Thats how he got them powdercoated for me with one of their powdercoating hookups. WVU is actually down at MD this weekend but got to go to the Wine Fest with the wife hard choice..

Would he be able to do mine? I might be able to find some guys in engineering interested too if he wants to make some money off of it.

You're telling me, I almost went to the game in MD, but I'm just saving up for the LSU tailgate bonanza next weekend. My roommie is going to that Wine festival with his girl ha ha. You're not missing the LSU game right?!

R_Sharpe

VIP
Reaction score
I actually had my brother do it for me but he is in WV. I just got mine back it is almost a flat black with a little bit of gloss.

4bf2ecee.jpg

:drool: I've been looking for a new wheel/tire setup for a few weeks now, but really, if I can get my wheels to turn out this good, I'll be set... That'll save some $ for other mods & toys :). I'm going to try harder to get that quote this week, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnQSmith