PICS 00-06 3/5.5 another satisfied customer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
tb coil i have on my store page allready. my custom coil that i designed and speced out im hoping to get into matts truck or this truck in these pics this week.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ON THE xls ive used the rear tb spring with no issues. it sits about 3/8 to 1/2 inch lower than a regular tahoe. front kit works on the xls no issues

jeepster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
While searching for pics of the boss 330 wheels I came across this truck. I think it is absolutely beautiful.
Here is a link to more pics of it
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3191501/2001-chevrolet-tahoe-san-francisco-ca-us

I plan to put the same wheels on my hoe except Im painting the entire 330 white (no chrome lip) since my entire truck is white. Gotta finish my performance and brake upgrades before the heavy wheels go on! I weighed my wheel when I changed it and my 20x10 wheels are 21 lbs lighter per wheel!!

MB smooth 20x10 10mm offset 33 lbs
boss 330 24x10 12mm offset 54 lbs :jawdrop:

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my experience what rides good on a Tahoe or Yukon doesn't ride good or work so well on Suburban and XLs. I tried everything that "works" on the Tahoe and Yukons on my XL. Ended up doing spindles 5305 coils air bags and Bilstein shocks. It was the only thing that rode right. IMO and my personal repeated experience.......DJM sucks.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In my experience what rides good on a Tahoe or Yukon doesn't ride good or work so well on Suburban and XLs. I tried everything that "works" on the Tahoe and Yukons on my XL. Ended up doing spindles 5305 coils air bags and Bilstein shocks. It was the only thing that rode right. IMO and my personal repeated experience.......DJM sucks.

you tried the tb 4 inch rear coils on the back and it sucked>?

here are 2 emails from 2 recent customers with the same kit as I did above and one is 55 years old other is 72 and they both love the ride. They said to put their email up if anyone has questions and they will stand by the kits on saying they ride great. the 72 year old customer especially loves the kit because he has a hard time moving from a back injury and he can get in his xl burb now much easier and drive it and rides great

[email protected] feel free to email him anyone here to ask him about the ride quality.

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony I've had this conversation with you before. My issue is since DJM the Mega million dollar manufacturer of lowering suspensions that they are why haven't they done more RD to correct their shit spring rates? You're using their TB springs right? If its the end all be all why haven't they changed the kit components?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19