PICS 00-06 3/5.5 another satisfied customer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I installed a 3/5 drop kit from another manuf last week on this customers trucks that brought the kit to me and its been a pain to him from the start. Front was spindles/keys and rear 5 inch drop spring with their front/rear shocks. First thing he said was ride was horrible especailly in rear and lost a lot of turning radius. He asked me if I had a kit that I would recommened and thats when I told him about the custom 3/5.5 kit i sell for the tahoes.

I ended up pulling his entire kit off today and putting on the djm 3/5.5 kit which consists of the djm 3 inch front a arms and rear djm hardware kit/tb 4 inch springs along with front and rear shocks. This customer is in his 40s and wanted to be able to get full turn on his 24s which now he has and he called me thanking me for installing this kit.

right now the truck is on 305 35 24s and from ground to fenderlip in front measures 32 inches and rear 32.5 and he also has no spare or bumper on rear of truck so with that on would sit lower. Id like to thank Jamie for his time and we could of avoided all this last week if he sold the other kit and put the djm one in from the start lol.

I will try to post more pics of the numerous tahoe/yukons/suburbans I do I just dont like posting pics of customers rides without them knowing so i leave that up to the cusomer to send me pics.

Any questions just hollar.

BTW the next items to go on his truck are djm upper control arms and front/rear djm 1.5" swaybars. He wants the truck to take corners a lot better and like the other trucks I do I know how to make these tahoes ride/handle.

2010-08-30195304.jpg
2010-08-30195315.jpg
2010-08-30195328.jpg

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thanks best part is it rides better and sits lower and the customer is happy. Thats all that matters.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm wanting to get back into a Tahoe for fun sometime Tony. I'll be coming to you for a setup, Very curious on those TB springs you keep talking about..

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
nothing to be curious about bro. ive been using the tb 4 inch springs since 2002. It rides better/sits lower and with over 8 years now using them never had one problem.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
very nice man, i know for sure when i get more funds im gonna buy this tb 4 inch springs im sold on them already

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove