Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those lips look clean on a Tahoe but even cleaner on a Denali.
I got lucky and scored a new one of a local guy here otherwise it would've been $39 for the part and $50 for shipping :-/

ahh nice. yeah shipping was only $10.75
and i agree, it really complete's the look. and it looks hella low street sweeper now haha.
do you still have the Nissan wheels on?

OK what camera is that ? :Whoa:

Canon T3i EOS. pretty much a base model DSLR. very affordable. Standard lens. Nice tripod. thats it :)

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I still got the Nissan wheels.....for a few more days.

you sell yours?

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You doing a great job on the Denali !!! Can't wait to see what you do next !!!
:popcorn:
Now I need a Denali !

thanks, Chris!

I still got the Nissan wheels.....for a few more days.

you sell yours?

not yet, they are in my garage

He threw them away..... as far away from his house as he could.....:nolol:

hahaha!

I don't think so. They're actually inside his house, in his bedroom , under his bed so he knows that they're safe and warm every night.:waytogo:

ha, yeah, totally. i am bedazzling them and going to put them in glass cases

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That lip looks really good. Was thinking about it for my truck. Although I would worry about crunching it up in the winter going over snow. Lol. Anyways that part, is it's specifically for our Denali, or just a generic lip that's a really close fit?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big, your talking about under the front bumper? Tahoes and yuks after 03 i think came with them stock.. but no matter cause it will fit your truck no prob people attach them in diff ways but on the two outside corners are held with screws and factory trucks they snapped in but i used plastic tywraps, ziptys whatever you want to call them.... like this...IMG_4931.JPGIMG_4933.JPGIMG_4934.JPGIMG_4936.JPGIMG_4937.JPG

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That lip looks really good. Was thinking about it for my truck. Although I would worry about crunching it up in the winter going over snow. Lol. Anyways that part, is it's specifically for our Denali, or just a generic lip that's a really close fit?

unless you are lowered i think you will be fine even in snow country. these things are very flexy and durable. mine was for 2003 yukon. but any one of them should work

Big, your talking about under the front bumper? Tahoes and yuks after 03 i think came with them stock.. but no matter cause it will fit your truck no prob people attach them in diff ways but on the two outside corners are held with screws and factory trucks they snapped in but i used plastic tywraps, ziptys whatever you want to call them.... like this...View attachment 180493View attachment 180494View attachment 180495View attachment 180496View attachment 180497

i agree. seems everybody has their own creative way of mounting them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907