Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s like a wrap or something iirc
Sorry should have specified. The dash bezel looks just like mine, only in grey and not tan. The rest is a kit he ordered that had parts for the cd changer and cup holder faces and a bunch of other stuff. What I meant to say was his steering wheel looks different. I know he said he got it from auto woods, which I know is quality work. It just looked like the grips on the steering wheel were almost a brownish wood color and not like the Denali dark wood color. Maybe it’s just the lighting of the pic. Or maybe I just can’t see for crud and it only looks different to my eyes haha

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry should have specified. The dash bezel looks just like mine, only in grey and not tan. The rest is a kit he ordered that had parts for the cd changer and cup holder faces and a bunch of other stuff. What I meant to say was his steering wheel looks different. I know he said he got it from auto woods, which I know is quality work. It just looked like the grips on the steering wheel were almost a brownish wood color and not like the Denali dark wood color. Maybe it’s just the lighting of the pic. Or maybe I just can’t see for crud and it only looks different to my eyes haha

it's the same as yours. well, the factory woodgrain i mnea is OEM black cherry. everything else is blackwood

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645