***Official New Jersey Thread***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr1mrwun

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's up guys! Does anybody know of a good custom body shop in the Essex county area? I'm thinking about putting NBS door handles on my '99 Denali. Want to price it out and see if it's worth it. Plus I need some minor work done overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Essex County here. :party36::gathering:

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Who's going to the black bear event in Bridgewater this month?

I when already last month big change on my truck.

:rockit:

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

4a5abc83-a102-8d22.jpg

seriously you know this is temporary plates. lol

:hmmm2:

Marc_Rez

Reaction score
Hey guys I recently just launched my own auto magazine and I am looking for anyone interested in putting their truck in the magazine. PM me if you're interested.
www.autovmagazine.com

Also I'll like to put all the meet ups in the magazine too. Cheers

initforthelulz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,

Stationed at Mcguire and hope to be able to join the Yukon club soon.

I was wondering if anyone close(ish) had a 07+ Yukon XL or Escalade (after seeing the pricing, it's now in the running) vehicle my wife and I could checkout. We've checked one out a dealer, and weren't very happy with that experience and would like a chance to get more hands on without a sales guy. I'm not looking to go joy riding, but maybe meet up and just kinda crawl around the vehicle and talk about your experience with it.

This forum is a great place but a little hands on/face to face is more my style.

And I promise I won't try to wear your face as a mask.

raviel119

Reaction score
Hello init. I personally don't own a 07+ Escalade but I do own a 06. I just wanted to chime in yo tell you that I had thought about moving to that bodystyle earlier this year. I didn't pull the trigger. But I what I did learn is that I was to stay away from 07 & 08 because of quite a bit of problems. Most of the guys I chatted with told me to look at 10+. Good luck with your search.
On another note I live in Somerset New Jersey and I know that you are not that close to me but I bought my Lade from an awesome dealer in South river called World Class Auto. I hate dealers in general and have never been happy or recommended one. But these guys were the greatest in helping me out. Visit the website or go check them out.

initforthelulz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello init. I personally don't own a 07+ Escalade but I do own a 06. I just wanted to chime in yo tell you that I had thought about moving to that bodystyle earlier this year. I didn't pull the trigger. But I what I did learn is that I was to stay away from 07 & 08 because of quite a bit of problems. Most of the guys I chatted with told me to look at 10+. Good luck with your search.
On another note I live in Somerset New Jersey and I know that you are not that close to me but I bought my Lade from an awesome dealer in South river called World Class Auto. I hate dealers in general and have never been happy or recommended one. But these guys were the greatest in helping me out. Visit the website or go check them out.

Thanks for the info! I tried getting my wife to look at the 06 Yukon XLs and she didn't like that body style, but she's ok with the Escalade for that year, so it may still be in the running. Just haven't gotten a chance to really look at one.

How do you like yours? A 10+ doesn't fit with our budget, and I'm definitely more flexible with styling than my wife is, but you know what they say... I came across FAT SS Supercharged Lade for sale, and love it overall, but a little weary with 180K on it...

We're looking at a 07' Denali XL that has about 170K on it, but the engine was replaced at 99K under warranty, so that's really the only reason we're looking at that one, and it's $13k and owned by an USAF pilot (I'm AF as well, just on the enlisted side)

We fell in love with these big SUVS recently so I think we're better off waiting and finding "the one", but I hate missing a good deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727