***Official New Jersey Thread***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raviel119

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I tried getting my wife to look at the 06 Yukon XLs and she didn't like that body style, but she's ok with the Escalade for that year, so it may still be in the running. Just haven't gotten a chance to really look at one.

How do you like yours? A 10+ doesn't fit with our budget, and I'm definitely more flexible with styling than my wife is, but you know what they say... I came across FAT SS Supercharged Lade for sale, and love it overall, but a little weary with 180K on it...

We're looking at a 07' Denali XL that has about 170K on it, but the engine was replaced at 99K under warranty, so that's really the only reason we're looking at that one, and it's $13k and owned by an USAF pilot (I'm AF as well, just on the enlisted side)

We fell in love with these big SUVS recently so I think we're better off waiting and finding "the one", but I hate missing a good deal!
I love my 06 and glad I decided not to change yet. The guys over on the other forum (Cadillac Owners forum) that I frequent schooled me on the difference between the 3rd Gen and 2nd Gen Lades. My wife agrees that yes, the 06 interior doesn't have that wow modern look but she found that the 07 feels cheap. People have had issues with dash breakage in the 07. Bottom line and this is just my opinion only. I believe that when it comes to vehicles during the 07-09 era for GM cut corners. That was a bad time for all really. That was when everything in the economy started going South.
Either way, I hope the best for you in your search. Good luck. [emoji1] [emoji1]

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Sold mine and bought a cts 3-6 hope all of you are well
8c383ee2ddeedb09f4215292b0afb8ba.jpg
[/IMG]

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
My father has an 08 LTZ with the air leveler suspension and my word of advice is to avoid that. The shocks or compressor leak and even with a full load or passengers the compressor runs and sounds terrible. Few other issues that he doesn't mind but that drive me nuts. Good luck in your searching!

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
For you nbs ppl i have a brand new doorman efan and some other goodies im trying to part ways with! Trying to free up some space moving soon!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

2001tahoefuentes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody anybody know where i can get inpection for my tahoe im running longtubes with dummy cats

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne