OEM 05+ Radiator Fans (ELECTRIC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Good ass deal Jerry, you'll love the throttle response. When you gonna boost that thing? Little ass 5.3 must suck driving around all stock and shit.

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im getting jealous here. i have a 6.0 2001 Denali would i be looking to get the same fans ? if i call a junkie what do i ask for ? an 065 E-fan with the harness ? or maybe purchase the harness from justin

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
Just won this on eBay and it comes with a Nelson Performance wiring harness. I'm getting my Escalade tuned next month so it won't be too long a wait for Justin to activate the ECM to control them...
Electric fans and Nelson Perf. harness..

Got it for $255

hey i questioned your seller but might as well ask you too, with the harness you bought do you need to have pcm tuned? or is it plug and go. can you explain how easy it goes for you and how to do it, thx in advance, also would ppl suggest this before muffler?

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good ass deal Jerry, you'll love the throttle response. When you gonna boost that thing? Little ass 5.3 must suck driving around all stock and shit.

It's actually pretty quick after the AEM, LT's and the Magnaflow install and once I get it tuned and get the fans going it should be hella better. I'm not so sure on boost since I'm running low on funds right now but definitely not out on it.. I do miss that part about the Hoe.. :(

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

hey i questioned your seller but might as well ask you too, with the harness you bought do you need to have pcm tuned? or is it plug and go. can you explain how easy it goes for you and how to do it, thx in advance, also would ppl suggest this before muffler?

From what I understand it is a simple install and you don't need a tune, just need the pin activated on the PCM to control the fans but since I have a tune date with BlackBear in June I'm gonna have that done as well.. According to the Nelson website you can just tap into a couple of wires and the fans will work but I'd rather do it via the proper pins.. I will let you know how it goes..

bsims3996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just won this on eBay and it comes with a Nelson Performance wiring harness. I'm getting my Escalade tuned next month so it won't be too long a wait for Justin to activate the ECM to control them...
Electric fans and Nelson Perf. harness..

Got it for $255

so your the one who out bid me. i was at work and couldn't get to a computer to bid again. but oh well, congrats

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so your the one who out bid me. i was at work and couldn't get to a computer to bid again. but oh well, congrats

Sorry man. I stumbled upon it 3 minutes before it ended and jumped on it since there was only 1 bid.. Didin't realize someone here was looking at it as well..

bsims3996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man. I stumbled upon it 3 minutes before it ended and jumped on it since there was only 1 bid.. Didin't realize someone here was looking at it as well..

have you installed it yet? i've got a harness , but still looking for a good deal on a fan. i found a used one for $120 but it was coming out of a tahoe with 235,000 miles on it, so i decided against it.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's been installed but I have it wired to a switch to manually turn it on til the 1st week of june when I get my BB tune done and the option for the efans on the ECM turned on. Noticeable difference in throttle so far, can't tell on mileage since I've only driven it a couple of times since but I'm sure I'll get a couple more per gallon..

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

have you installed it yet? i've got a harness , but still looking for a good deal on a fan. i found a used one for $120 but it was coming out of a tahoe with 235,000 miles on it, so i decided against it.

235k? Holy crap! That's a lot of mileage..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk