Nnnnnnnnnnnbs xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a previous vehicle sighting for a few years but I have had them and it's mostly depressing when I've seen them. Mostly people don't take of your vehicle nearly as well as you did when you had it. The last time I saw a previous vehicle it was my '95 ECSB Silverado. The cleanest GMT400 in town at the time when I sold it about 5 years ago. Long story short I saw the truck a month after I sold it and the entire drivers side was smashed in. Very sad!!

OP
OP
Pockets

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the funny thing was the lady who has it now was asking me how dark my windows are because she'd like to figure out what percentage hers were. So I just kindly told her "they are 5%, and if you'd like your factory cargo mat you can have it right now." She looked at me really puzzled and asked, what? Lol... then I told her she'd had our old Yukon. She and my wife and I talked about 15 minutes telling her about everything that had been done to the truck, showing old pictures I have, like when the tails were tinted and the grille was in it. Both of which the dealer took off. Except for the 3rd brake light and chrome on the hood, they were still painted black. Outta everything we talked about it made me feel really good to hear how happy she was with how clean it was... she told us all the ones they looked at were nowhere near as clean as ours. So I guess all the upkeep pays off. She did say whenever we're ready to sell the 15 just call her and we'll start this whole thing over again... haha

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow is very difficult to see ours cars again. [emoji19]

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pockets

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love starting on a project and then the wife sends you on errands... looks like I'll be finishin later.
0f2d357f418c64c1720f14592986a9a4.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
doing a NBS HD front clip swap?? :win:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell her you're busy and flip her off while turning back towards said project. :shrug:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OBS Esky clip? :drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz