NNBS owners, help me decide (nbs Sierra denali or NNBS esky ext)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carbed87

Reaction score
So i have had my Denali for a while, love it, have the title...great truck,
But i have been wanting an escalade ext for a while now. Found a blk/blk 07 in good condition with 91k for 19000.
My question is; how do you long term owners like them? Im sure a lot of you have come from the NBS bodystyle so i am wondering how you compared the two. Wondering if i should just bite the bullet and get this one (have been looking for a while) or just wait until my wife's g8 is paid off then pay for one with cash.
In short: are the NNBS all they are cracked up to be? Or should i leave well enough alone and wait until i can make the swap without having a payment. I know clean ones are hard to find so i am factoring that in as well.

Thanks

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Get the ext.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'09 Sierra Denali here. The 6.2 motor is thirsty, but a blast to drive. Why do you want the EXT and not an NNBS Sierra Denali? I always thought the EXT/Avalanche was the answer to a question no one was asking. I'd also be a little leery of an '07 - first year of the platform.

The NNBS options are nice - heated steering wheel, remote start, backup camera, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz